I came across this super easy, no-bake cake pop recipe some time ago and I’ve always wanted to try it. I thought it would be the perfect time to do so! If you need to serve something sweet at your Christmas party and you don’t have much time, this is the perfect thing to make and your kids will love them!
This recipe make a dozen cake pops.
What you need:
2 tubes of Oreo Cookies
5 bars of White Chocolate
Candy Sprinkles, M&Ms or Candy Canes
12 pcs Lollipop or BBQ Sticks
1. Put the Oreos in a food processor and whiz it into fine powder.
2. Add 2-3 tablespoons of Choc-Hazelnut Spread and blend again until the mixture comes together.
3. Spoon small portions of the mix into your hand and roll them into balls. Stick it in the freezer for 10 mins to firm up a little.
4. Meanwhile, melt your white chocolate.
5. Dip the tip of each stick into the melted white chocolate before sticking it into each cake ball. It’s your chocolate glue!
6. After you’ve placed a stick on each of them, keep them on the tray and put them back in the freezer for another 15 mins.
7. Once done, cover them in more melted white chocolate and dip into some red and green candy sprinkles or crushed candy canes. I used crushed M&Ms because that’s what Summer likes. You can put them back in the freezer again to firm up or serve them right away!
So fast and easy to make, these cake pops will save you from the busy holidays and they’ll surely satisfy your sweet tooth! Enjoy and have a very merry SWEET Christmas! 😀
Check out the other projects in our 12 Crafts for Christmas:
No 12: Paper Crafts on Wreath
No 11: “Oh What Fun” Paper Mobile
No 10: DIY Advent Calendar
No 9: Christmas Themed Art Display
No 8: DIY Fabric Wrapped Christmas Balls
No 7: A Joyful, Joyful Pillowcase
No 6: Bottle Cap Photo Frame Ornaments
No 5: Five Cheap & easy Gift Wrapping Ideas
No 4: DIY Card Set Gift Idea
No 3: Sparkly Christmas Brooch